Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yikes

I have a million pictures to post and some videos but we're so stinkin busy!

This weekend we finished epoxying the garage floor and it looks amazing!
We saw The Hangover on Sunday and its freaking hilarious. DEFINITELY makes me want to go to Vegas!
I cooked a lot this weekend and will post recipes when I have more time to do some real posting.
We went to puppy class tonight without our puppy. WHAT?! I know. She wasn't vaccinated in time (she goes tomorrow) so she missed the first week but we taught her everything as soon as we came home. They learned "watch" and "touch" tonight! Exciting! She's also going to be the biggest dog there haha. Everyone else has tiny toy dogs.
Jason gave me the go ahead to design the guest bedroom! SOO EXCITED! I was bummed because he did something awesome things in the garage and I was jealous so he promised me the guest bedroom!
Jason had an interview on Monday and we should know in the next few days. He says he doesn't care either way but the money would be great.
I have an interview Thursday and feel the same way! Hopefully one of us lucks out!
This weekend is 4th of July! We're going to spend it with shanna and hector like last year! Love it!
I aced my 2nd test in the pscyh so I'm relieved about that!

We're still just trying to get organized and sort everything out. Every single day we are down to the wire on EVERYTHING and its so uncomfortable! I forgot my lunch today because I was late putting the dog's kennel in the bathroom!

Definitely WILL get caught up on posts in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment