Thursday, June 25, 2009

Free Day

I am so stoked because I have today, thursday, off! YES! Working on Saturday is awful but sometimes having a day off during the week to catch up by myself is really nice. I'm going to tackle the office [maybe haha]. It has exploded with papers since the last time I showed pictures of it! I'm also going to finally sort through emails, I have 160 as of today, ugh. I want to plot my next attack on the kitchen too!

Jason called his dad on father's day for the first time in a long time! He had so much to tell him about; the house, the dog, the cat, our engagement. haha, to be on the other end of that phone call! He said he wanted to come out and see everything and meet me so I guess we need to do our guest room and bathroom, haha.

This is the first weekend that we both have off in a long time with no official plans, its beautiful! I'm thinking Monsoon might be due for her first bath though, exciting!

Jason is almost done with the garage! He now has the first coat of epoxy on the floor in there! Next is the second coat, the "sprinkles", maybe a top coat? and then the baseboards. Then we can finally bring over his tool box and he can do stuff! I'm so excited for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment