Monday, June 1, 2009

Delay

So sorry about the delay in blogposts, life is keeping us moving a crazy pace! We had Jason's best friend & his family come out for a week and we wanted to be ready at moment's notice to hang out, then we've been getting me ready for school [books, parking pass, ID, tuition], as well as buying a new Grill, teaching Margarita not to eat everything she sees, and we're still working on getting our puppy!

Jason's best friend Jim[bo] & his wife Melany, Melany's sister and Melany's mom are all moving out here towards the end of the year. WE ARE SO EXCITED! They're living all next door to each other in new-construction that will hopefully be completed end of October/November. They say it's about 15 minutes from us, so that's wonderful!

School is tonight, I'm taking a 101 class, easy! But it's mandatory for the nursing program so this will be nice to get it out of the way. One step closer! I'm really hoping to finish within 2.5 years so here goes.

Jason cleaned out his old grill only to learn that just half of it works! Bummer! So we spent Saturday after I worked driving to Home Depot, Lowe's, back to Home Deopt, back to Lowe's where he decided on the one he loves! He spent the next couple days putting it together and doing all of this crazy pre-burning stuff but last night we used it for the first time! I have tons of pictures so maybe tomorrow we'll catch our breath and I can put them up!

I've also figured out how to take videos on my camera so we're hoping to post some videos on here soon, I just need to figure that out!

Sunday me, my mom, and my maid of honor are going to the Phoenix Bridal Show to get some good ideas. I figured out the design for our housewarming invitations, they are SO cute! I'm almost done creating them and then we just need to make them! Exciting!

OH! and today we recieved our $8,000 China money! Hooray! We're so excited to plan what we're going to use it for!

Time to wake Jason up from his nap..

No comments:

Post a Comment