Sunday was the bridal show! I was so excited for this! Showed up late to my mom's like usual. [Need to let you know I get this from my mom! sorry mom!] We head off to Phoenix and I only got honked at once. Impressive. Park, walkin. WOAH. It's a nuthouse. There's booths everywhere and girls everywhere. Talk about sensory overload. We were there for about 3 hours and I made us leave! I couldn't take anymore bride-ness! It took a giant starbucks and a nap on the couch to recover before studying. haha. I am SO SO excited to marry Jason but trying on a veil and holding a bouquet -- NOT ready for that yet!
They both wore teal on accident, i love it!
It was this but times 500, NOT joking!
I spent the long day trying to get some wedding ideas and planning done and I come home to this:
A charred backyard! What?! Jason bought a weed torch to try and kill weeds but instead lit the backyard on fire ::sigh:: Also, note that the weeds are still standing strong. It should be called a half-dead-grass torch. MEN!
HA! men for sure! We have a serious spider problem and didn't have any spider killer on us so my hubby takes some pledge and a lighter and improvises a blow torch to kill them...too bad he almost burned his fingers off!
ReplyDelete