Thursday, June 18, 2009

Monsoon Weathered The Storm

Well, maybe I shouldn't say that. Jason took her to her 10:30 appointment this morning and was there for an hour! I was such a worried mother hen that I kept checking my phone all morning since he promised he'd text me how it went. Her poo sample showed she has 1 kind of parasite, so the doctor gave us an antibiotic to give her. Then for the kennel cough, she said it seems okay right now, its in her throat and hasn't moved to her tummy. We have medicine for that too so she will be a pill popper for the next 2 weeks. BUT she did manage to gain half a pound! BIG GIRL!! Also, the vet tech they had today was different and she mentioned monsoon looking like a beagle mix.


Also, mark this day in history. Margarita and Monsoon have made friends. They have been playing all day I guess and are still playing when I got home! SUCH good news!


We're still not sure what is wrong with my computer but I am pretty sure its the battery. It's been going for a while but it finally gave up I think. I feel lost! I was in the middle of making the invitations and burning pictures to cds and compiling wedding ideas and then boom. nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment