Jason's massive weekend has finally come and he is off for 4 days straight, I am so jealous!
Last night he made us steak and baked potato for dinner, It was so good! He came up with some crazy marinade of beer, celery, and onions. It was super tender!
Monsoon is a sick little puppy! The vet warned us that she might be okay now but in a few days would develop some symptoms and she was right. I think she has the infamous kennel cough, she's sneezing and coughing and hacking up stuff. Poor thing was coughing all night. We have an appointment for her tomorrow morning so we'll see how that goes.
Even more changes at work. We JUST had 2 people promoted to group supervisors, and my team was split up and placed in the empty seats on other teams to make room for the power program. Well now they are saying that we are overstaffed by 17 people and that 17 people HAVE to go to power. First it is voluntary and then if they don't get enough people it'll go to mandatory and the people with the lowest seniority will be approached first. I have 2 years [next week] so I'm hoping I don't have to move. I could put up the way the run power but they told us that every 3-4 months they have to put in "shift bids" for the hours they want & depending on their productivity reports, may or may not get it. Since power runs 24/7/365 I can NOT work different schedules all year and take classes so I am opting not to move. Hopefully they don't make me. But this makes me wonder if 17 people go & there are 12 to a team, teams are probably going to get consolidated again and one of those supervisors is not a supervisor anymore. OH WORK.
We both went to the dentist yesterday. I've been going to the same office/doctor since I was 6 and so this time when I brought my fiance, I got a lot of comments about how crazy it is that they remember me as a little kid and now I'm getting married! I checked out and since Jason hasn't been in quite some time he needs a little work but nothing major, hooray!
That's all for now, we've been pretty boring people this week, just trying to train Monsoon. Puppies put everything in their mouth! She's definitely a girl puppy because everyone morning we fight over who gets to wear my bra. YIKES.
Here's some new pictures:
J's marinade



No comments:
Post a Comment