Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and lots of yummy food!



Thanksgiving was a little different this year; Jason had to work from 10:30-7. Last year we both went to different dinners and this year he had to work. Hopefully, next year we will get to be together for the holiday.



After our meal, My dad and I had planned to go out to a golf course so I could take pictures of him doing what he loves! My brother came along too so I was able to take pictures of the both of them. I'm still sorting through the hundreds of photos and may do some touch ups with editing but I think we got a few good ones! Pretty good since I am no pro!



Black Friday was reversed! This time I had to work and Jason was off. I managed to snag some awesome deals at Bath and Body Works online Thursday night (Spent $68 on $150 worth). Jason went out to a few stores during the day and got us some awesome kitchen stuff: griddle, knife set, medium size bamboo cutting board, wine glasses. In the evening we went to Valle Luna for dinner and then headed over to Ulta for part of his Christmas gift! I bought him the cologne he wanted for Christmas (Kenneth Cole Reaction, smells so good!) and I bought 2 OPI polishes...but because of those 2 purchases we got 2 free glass hurricaine candle holders, a free OPI Polish and I cashed in my rewards points for Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel! Yay!

Who needs to get up early! haha.

Jason works this weekend again so I'll be spending it finishing up the Christmas shopping, making a few more gifts, finishing the super secret project with my mom and working on some decorations for around the house! Fun!

I don't like when Jason works on the weekend at all but it does give me time to enjoy super secret single behaviors like starbucks, doing my nails, watching girly movies, and scrapbooking haha. Shh...don't tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment