Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Good Guys

This weekend Jason wanted to take me to a hotrod show he had seen before with his father. So we went to the GoodGuys Southwest Nationals hotrod show. WOW, so so many cars. It took us about 3 hours to seem them (all). We love to spot cool cars while we're out driving around and that's pretty rare around here (at the end of civilization) so it was definitely a cool show to see.


I was telling Jason how it made me want to go home and re-watch Disney's "Cars" when we found Mater:


It was a REALLY sunny day, so some of the pictures are a little washed out.





Goofing around:

Check out the detail!



This orange one was Jason's favorite all day

My favorite - love the teal!






One of the show winners:



Love the sound of the rods:


Testing horsepower and Torque:


And by the way, the excitement on the kids face in O'Neal jersey is about how excited Jason was all day, haha.

Last night we decided to try to make Mai Tais and find the perfect recipe. Well all I did was perfect the hangover. Yikes. I think we did end up making a good one but now I'd rather never have another, ha. Around 4:00 I started feeling better and curiously, there are three hotrod books on our coffee table - do I sense a new project coming our way?

No comments:

Post a Comment