Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Midweek

Today we braved the grocery store for a few last minute items I needed for Thanksgiving..CRAZY. We got to the parking lot of one store, drove down 2 aisles and then decided to drive to a different grocery store that would be more calm. Yeah, we are NOT patient people. haha. I'm super excited to make my Grandma's Broccoli-Rice dish and Pumpkin Cheesecake! I think once I made the jello for our dinner but that was all.

We also went to Petsmart to reload to animals' food bins. When we were on our way out I almost ran into our old trainer as she was hanging some stuff up and promptly walked down another aisle, completely out of our way. haha. Uh oh, we couldn't stand her at all! Jason just shook his head at me, haha.

The other night I attempted to try out some Pumpkin Cocktail recipe's I googled online. Um, not good. Things like pumpkin puree are better off not in a cocktail. Thanks anyways online bartender.

Jason was watching a show tonight called "Bar Food Paradise" and we saw the pub Finn McCool's in Santa Monica! That's the pub we ate at like an hour before Jason proposed! Ahh! We were totally freaking out! We definitely want to go back to Santa Monica...talk about happy places!

No comments:

Post a Comment