Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! Jason had to work, so I spent the day with my mom making reubens and working on a super secret project! Monsoon was a real character in the morning though:
Helping me do dishes:



We weren't sure how she would handle a costume so we settled for a Halloween tshirt! It was glow in the dark and really cute!
Getting the new chair all furry (my mom's boss gave us her old chaise lounge! hooray)
Jason's Hefeweizen is all done!

When Jason got off work we headed to the movies with Shanna and Hector to see Paranormal Activity. I was definitely NOT wanting to see this movie (I hate paranormal stuff) but it was SO good!

I found this website: www.coupons.com, pretty cool. Just pick what you want and print it out!

Jason and I are also planning some little trips. We're hoping either next weekend or 2 weeks from now to rent a Harley and take it somewhere cool. We had such a great time last year and we decided to do it again! Closer to Christmas, we're going to take Monsoon up to the snow and let her play. Then in January we are planning to go to the Grand Canyon and stay at Bright Angel! We are so excited to get away!

Today is the packer-vikings game at Lambeau, I'm meeting up with my family to go watch the game. I cannot believe they aren't televising it. Sorry, Cardinals, but your game is NOT the big game today.

No comments:

Post a Comment