Sunday, November 22, 2009

Chicago 2010

[awesome photo credit to jshueh @ Flckr.com]
Umm, seriously how sweet does that look? Pretty sweet. Jason and I have been trying to get to Chicago since last year at this time but we did something crazy and bought a house instead. haha. So we're trying it again in 2010. We put in for March 15th - 19th, which corresponds to the colleges' spring breaks here, assumming I can get the class I need at the time I need. We should know before December if we were approved or not. Jason probably won't have a problem getting the days, I'm just hoping that no one else in my department wants them - I think I am the only one in college but some people might have kids.
Well we were talking to my parents the other weekend while sitting around their new firepit (wanttttt one) and mentioned when we were planning to go. The first thing they said was "Oh, you'll be there to see the river turn green". WHAT?! Freaking awesome!! We didn't even realize we'd be there for St Patrick's day (hello to my partial Irish ancestry!!). Furthermore, I didn't know they dyed the river!
SO. PUMPED. Let's go Walgreen's, approve our days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment