She's actually driving us pretty crazy lately -- she's figured out she can jump up on EVERYTHING. So that's great news..
Today was our start-up appointment with the trainer and we are so tired! We worked out for about an hour and a half, good for us! Hopefully we can find a good rhythm for us and start getting back in shape! We can't wait until the weather is cooler and we can ride bikes and take Monsoon on longer walks. It's still 103 by the time we go to bed so all she gets are little 15 minute walks.
Other than that, we are getting REALLY excited for the month of September. I counted today and I only work 15 days next month. BEAUTIFUL! Jason works less than that, 13 I think.
The engagement/housewarming party is coming along nicely. Everytime I think I've gotten something big done, I think of something else I should probably do.
Jason took the pictures this time:
His barbecue from the other night:
Trouble:
No comments:
Post a Comment