Coaxing...
Fine, I'll do it for you...
Finally!
The plan is to take a few months off from official training and try to get her caught up at home. There is an intermediate class in October that might work for us, I believe it finishes right before Christmas time. I really just wish we could get her potty trained. We're so tired of cleaning up after her. We'd like to stop crateing her at night and get her used to sleeping in her own bed but I know we'll wake up to a poo fest.
Fine, I'll do it for you...
Finally!

The plan is to take a few months off from official training and try to get her caught up at home. There is an intermediate class in October that might work for us, I believe it finishes right before Christmas time. I really just wish we could get her potty trained. We're so tired of cleaning up after her. We'd like to stop crateing her at night and get her used to sleeping in her own bed but I know we'll wake up to a poo fest.
No comments:
Post a Comment