We survived it! A few more odds and ends and couple touch ups and our is RENOVATED. At least, we like to think so. You didn't think we'd really have TWO working shower heads did you? Maybe soon.
I have an interview tomorrow for a different department in our building that I think I would enjoy much more than the order entry department, where I am an exception handler. It's at 1:00pm and I hear they are taking mutiple people (2-3) so hopefully I get considered. I know there are a lot of people in our building that have been there a lot longer but cross your fingers for me!
We are only working 2 days and then Jason is off for a full week starting Wednesday and I am off for most of a week!
This weekend was another long one, but I am happy to report that after Wednesday -- That's IT! We are on vacation for what is going to feel like a month!
Let's see.. what do we have going on.. Michelle and Aki are coming!! for a week! Our engagement/housewarming party is this coming Saturday. When Aki and Michelle have to leave us [sad face], a few days later, our friends Shanna and Hector move into a house they are renting with their friend! EXCITED! and jealous! They have a pool!! Then any day after that, Jim and Melany and their family will be showing up. Can't wait to see everyone again! As if it couldn't get any better, we're trading spots with Jim and Melany. While they are arriving out here, we're going to the midwest! My cousin's wedding, seeing Brad Garrett, seeing BOTH sides of my family and LAKE PERCH! Then back home to our FINISHED house.
September should be a pretty great month! Full of family and friends -- EXACTLY what we've been missing while we locked ourselves up in our house for 5 months with paintbrushes and hammers and the like.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment