Ever the critics we were having a hard time believing this news and when we drove out on Sunday--surprise! We might have to up our game and drive out EVERY week.
Monday, August 3, 2009
House update!
Well it's been another 2 weeks and we were absolutely floored when we drove out to their houses! Jason had talked to Jimbo earlier this week and was told that they might be out here at the end of September, a couple weeks before they close. He was also told that the framing up and done.
Ever the critics we were having a hard time believing this news and when we drove out on Sunday--surprise! We might have to up our game and drive out EVERY week.
Ever the critics we were having a hard time believing this news and when we drove out on Sunday--surprise! We might have to up our game and drive out EVERY week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi guys! Love your blog...and that I'm "the sister". Thanks for keeping our builders in check :)
ReplyDeleteOhh man. I'm busted! I remembered your name but not your mother's so I tried using family names! haha
ReplyDelete