Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Last Week

Last week was one of great accomplishment! Thanks to help from my parents, we were able to finishing repairing walls in the laundry room and guest bathroom and paint BOTH rooms! All of the trim is painted and so are the doors! Jason installed the under-cabinet lighting in the kitchen. What does this all mean? Other than touch-ups, we are DONE painting the entire inside and outside of our house. We never thought we'd see this day!

Now its just a week of cleaning, organizing and hanging up our art. Sweet! Last week when we went over to Irene's we both thought it looked totally different.. nope.. it just looked like a home! haha! Our house is so bare and blah that it was almost wierd to see a home that was cozy and comfortable! I can't wait until we get there!

I got my hair done on Sunday and LOVE it! But the bathing suit I ordered online doesn't fit..sad! I'm going to have to mail it back and try to find one around here at Tilly's or Target. Both of us are needing new clothes though.. bummer...we'll have to go shopping, ha.

I received the stuff to put my thank you gifts together for after the party and it looks so cute! I'm excited! I've also started working on some of the games.. fun fun. We just really hope our families mesh well and enjoy each other's company!

I'm working over time this week and super glad! I hope there is more.. there are so many things we want to get right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment