Ever so slowly, I have started getting my feet wet in the wedding stuff.
I said yes.. and then what?!? haha. SO MUCH TO DO. I'm so thankful we are giving ourselves a long engagement. As of now we are thinking of fall 2010. You just can't have a summer wedding here, I stood up in one a few years ago and it was just miserably hot for everyone! That being said, spring is way too soon, so next fall works just fine.
Friday night, Shanna and Hector came over to hang out and while the boys were off picking up the pizza/beer I asked Shanna to be my maid of honor [moh].
I made her a little card:
She said yes and then we started talking about the million things I have no idea how to decide on!
We're also thinking about having our house warming/engagement party in September when Michelle and Akis come out to visit. So we're going to pretty much lay low on the planning until then, while we finish up the house and get our puppy! I should start now on those invitations..
I have started thinking about tablescapes too and I saw a great idea for the vases/armour etch I picked up yesterday. Guess you'll just have to come to the wedding to see...hahaha..
isn't it so fun!? I bought so many bridal magazines and went looking on theknot.com for fun ideas and pictures. I love wedding planning! It was a lot to do but I love love love it! :)
ReplyDelete