Tuesday, May 12, 2009

[really long] vacation day 1!

Start out the drive at 8:00something in the morning. Jason was ready to pound slim jim early in the morning!

I wasn't quite ready for early morning beef so I resorted to self car pictures. And playing lots of dane cook!

The windmills in California!

We ate some lunch at Finn McCool's. The guy took apart his father's bar in Ireland and had it all shipped to Santa Monica and put back together again!


After some food we were ready for the beach, so close! We stayed only 3 miles away from it in our hotel.

Finally, the car arrived!!

We made it!

It's super washed out but I love this one !

Handsome!

We were killing time before our dinner reservation! We were so exhausted by this point haha!

Dinner as fiancee and fiance!

I wanted fresh fish by the ocean on our trip and I got it! This sushi style tuna was SO good! I wish I knew how to make tuna. J bought me a book for Christmas so maybe I'll try it.

After dinner we were tired but it was only 10, so we decided to drive around the city at night and headed over to hollywood!

After this we headed back home and passed out! More of the trip tomorrow..including the MOST hilarious picture ever!!!

1 comment: