Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last Day of Vacation

On our last day in Santa Monica we got up early and had our coffee on the beach [uhh, paradise? I think so.] We played around some and took a MILLION ocean pictures.


What are you doing Jason?!

Then we headed over to hollywood blvd to check it out! Here's Jason with Arnold!


We looked at all the handprints in front of the chinese theatre.



Jason and THE DOORS!

Me saying What the heck happened?! @ britney spears.

Jason is a HUGE lover of Ripley's believe or not, most especially when it was the old creepy guy so decided to check out the Ripley's believe it or not museum. [I bargained for the wax museum in vegas. let us not forget this!] Here's the biggest tire ever I think


Button Man

This was neat. It isn't hanging from anything.. can YOU figure it out?
Then we sat in LA traffic for 2 whole hours trying to get from one side to the other, total bummer. We were goofing around with the side mirrors on the way home.


1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to go to the ripley's believe it or not museum! that is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete