Jason and I are engaged!
JDHFKJSHDFK. We could not be more excited!!
Thursday, the 7th of May, Jason proposed! We were sitting on the beach between Santa Monica and Venice [it was Venice but not muscle beach] watching the sun go down and relaxing. I noticed Jason was moving around and squirming a lot and I briefly wondered what on earth he was doing but attributed it to him trying to get comfortable on the sand. We were just talking about how amazing it was to be on the beach and being minor offenders of PDA and then he pulls a tiny box from his pocket, opens it [to reveal the MOST amazing engagement ring I have ever seen] and says "Keri, Will you be my wife?". I'm totally shocked and ECSTATIC! "Yes yes! I'll be your wife!!" Ah! He is such an amazing man and I am truly a lucky woman to have found someone that loves me for everything I am, everything I'm not, and everything I want to be, and I feel exactly the same about him. It was perfect!
The ring he picked out is BEAUTIFUL and unique! I guess he planned to buy it Wednesday night while I was still at work but at lunchtime I told him I was coming home an hour early [same time he gets off] so that I could pack and clean the house up before we left. So then he starts to tell me oh he might not get off on time and he has so much to do but I say, whatever! I'm ready for vacation! Well he didn't end up coming until about an hour and a half later than normal and I was ANGRY! haha. I wanted to start vacation together and where the heck is he! The whole time he keeps saying he's almost done, almost done. SNEAKY!! haha.
We went to the beach
We watched the sun go down
Not engaged
ENGAGED!
The ring!
More ring!
Beautiful!! Congrats lady!
ReplyDelete