We got to watch a THIRD Packer/Bear game this year (freaking awesome) -- the NFC Championship! All week long Jason and I were tossing comments back and forth to each other (true love, baby) and watched all the old replays they were showing on TV to get psyched up for today!
LOTS of snacks -- we are getting good at "table-gating" now! I made some yummy chex mix and potato skins (did have a hummus FAIL!) There was beef/creamcheese roll ups, football shaped brownies, crescent roll weenies, rotel dip, twice baked potato dip! YUM!
The gang minus Jason (how brave is Irene to sit in the middle of all those packer backers?)
Jason looking pretty handsome (despite that tshirt he is wearing!)
Packers are superbowl bound!! SOOO pumped for the game! Here are some pictures from last week's game -- we went over to my parent's to watch the game and have a firepit.
We're looking forward to having a weekend off from football next week (probowl is NOT real football!) to get some stuff done around here. I was sick in the beginning of the month and now I am sick again - ugh! This is making it really hard to want to organize the house. Silly New Year's Resolutions - who makes 4 of them anyways?!? Jason has been so great making me tea and shoving vitamin c and b's down my throat.

No comments:
Post a Comment