I can't believe that it is already the middle of the first month! Jason and I are really hoping that this year goes a little more smoothly than last year - or maybe we just need to put up a better fight! Bring it 2011.
We brought the new year in at Disney. A few days later Jason turned 33! Then, the very next day, we turned 3 as a couple. 3 years! I can't believe how fast time has gone!
We're hoping and praying that this year will get to be filled with wedding planning, house decorating and a small road trip or two. Our tentative wedding date is April 20th, 2012, but we may have to be realistic in setting the date if the job situation doesn't get turned around soon enough. We know exactly what we want for our big day but we need to get the funds there! We will keep you as posted as we are ourselves!
Without further ado, I bring you our 2011 New Years Resolutions. Last year we were only slightly succesful with our goals, let's hope this year is better!
Jason:
-Get in shape to hike Mt. Humphreys in 2012
-Pay off debt
-Get a job
-Fix up the house
Keri:
-Be ready for wedding dress shopping by June - a healthy size
-Learn to cook fish - can we say intimidating?
-Get organized - everything has a place
-Be more crafty
Wish us luck!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment