The Wednesday after Christmas we drove up to Lake Havasu to meet with up with my parents. I discovered a few months earlier that I still had 1 more vacation day to use up so I ended up with Thursday - Sunday off, nice! Jason drove me to work that morning so when he picked me back up, we could head straight to Havasu.
The first thing we did was head to The Barley Brothers brewery across the London bridge for a late dinner. Yum! Good beer and good food! We had a seat overlooking the bridge all lit up at night (us or the bridge..hmmm)..
Room with a view:
The next day we headed back down to the bridge (since this is really the only thing Havasu has...) and did the tourist thing.
I had an amazing idea for this picture: Everyone act like the London Bridge is FALLING DOWN! Right? Pretty genius. I guess only mom heard me...
We walked around, bought some souvenirs, walked across the bridge and back.
We had an early morning the next day so we packed our stuff up and headed for dinner at Mudshark Brewing Co. AWESOME! I wish we had one near us.
No comments:
Post a Comment