Monday, January 10, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth


We left Havasu SUPER early New Years Eve morning for Anaheim..aka Disneyland! For my family, Disneyland has always been our "spot". Up until this trip, I was lucky enough to go 5 previous times. I can't even explain how excited I was to go with Jason!

We watched the sun rise while we drove to Cali:

In line for our first ride:

Jack Skellington outside the Haunted Mansion
I love all the detail everywhere. These ornaments were ridiculously awesome.

Jason making friends at Mr Toad's Wild Ride

CANNOT believe he let me drive... this never happens!!

(swoon...handsome devil!)


Waiting to get on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Waiting.....

New Years Eve was flipping packed and crazy! Very awesome though! We rang in the new year buckled in to Toy Story Mania waiting to go and got to see fireworks over the lake! Awesome!

Next morning in front of the gigantic tree

Mom and Dad

About to bobsled..

Matterhorn!

Ugh too heavy... playing around in Toon Town

Dad drove right into the mailbox...what a GOOF!

Watching TV with the little tykes..

Steamboat Willie Mickey!





I see you guys!


Jason and Dad felt inspired after Indiana Jones

Making moves on Goofy..

Pluto!


What an amazing trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment