I am starting to wish we would go back on 13 hours of overtime, extra money would be nice! Yesterday we took gracie, the cat, to the vet for the first time since 1997, woah! She hasn't been eating right for a month now and she is just too skinny to hope she'll start to eat right on her own anymore. I've been thinking this whole time it was her teeth or her mouth and I thought it would be really silly for her to starve to death because of a tooth. Well jason, me and my mom went yesterday and found out she only weighs 7.6something pounds. Ugh! And she used to be fat! Well after her checkup with the vet, the vet is pretty sure its her right canine that needs to be pulled and that's easy to see. it is wearing away at the top and doesn't look right. That's going to cost about $600 all said and done and I am not so excited about that. However, I think its pretty dumb to put her down just because of her tooth so I will try to work it out.
Our first week in the house is almost over and now we are both sleeping like magic in the new bed! Haha. Too bad that is the only place we have to sit! It is turning into a lot of napping haha.
well we get internet tomorrow so I can finally put up some "after" pictures..even thought nothing is really finished!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment