Last time we posted (and by we I mean Keri, Jason likes reading about his own life but not writing haha) things were SO chaotic, both of us were going crazy! But I think starting tonight, it will be much different around here!
I haven't posted this yet because I wanted to send a card first but I'm taking too long. Michelle and Aki sent us a housewarming card/check. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Jason got to tell Michelle thanks on the phone but it's my turn, thank you thank you thank you!! We haven't decided what we're gonna do yet but we will let you know!! The letter was really sweet too!! Yay family!
I finally sorted through all the stuff I needed to get done, oh like, last week. haha. I brought my car in this morning for the 21,000 service and $144.xx later its checked out (what do they do anyways? my statement is all mumbo jumbo car words). I'm also finally signed up for a class at CGCC! While my various transfer credits are being evaluated (note: takes 4 weeks minimum), I am signed up for Intro to Psych, online! woohoo! The tests are at the campus but the campus is SO close to our new house! Awesome! The only other class I could have taken without evaluating my transfer credits is the first bio class, but I'm pretty sure the class I took at OSU with the lab will transfer and that will be money/time saved. I also got sort of a checklist of stuff that needs to get done before applying to the nursing program and I'm getting to work on that! I also have a hair appointment on Tuesday after work.
We decided not to put Gracie through surgery. She's 12 and I can't stand the idea that the surgery could end up taking her from us sooner. So we're trying some other things at home to help her out, but maybe its time to adjust to the idea that not everything lives forever. [sad face] Jason and I were talking last night and realized that I've not had to deal with anything like this before. Only my grandfathers and and uncle have passed away in my lifetime and for all 3 I was too young to understand it. How blessed have I been! So this will be something new and messy but life will just have to go on and we'll just have to enjoy her while she's still here with us.
Jason's crappy hours are finally done after this week too. hooray!! I get my boyfriend back!! He is super thrilled as well! We've been hitting the unpacking pretty hard and are finishing up some of the rooms. We need to purchase more furniture before rooms can be "finished" but some of the rooms are as good as they are gonna get and it is great! My dad is going back to Escanaba next week, I think, and he wanted to bring back some pictures of our house on his camera for the family so I've been going room to room snapping and will post them on here when I'm done!!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment