Life is good! We have our tvs hooked up now and J's computer has internet so we're not disconnected anymore! We bought a router for my laptop so we'll see if we're able to hook it up, otherwise I'll have to call someone.. the last time I tried I probably made it worse haha.
The weekend was nice! I had to work saturday (but score a three day weekend this weekend) and on Sunday we stayed home (our home!!) and did some cleaning and organizing.
Jason got our grills from his mom's today on his way home from work so we can cook now. I know we could use the oven.. but.. seriously.. I don't even know where to start with cooking on that thing, haha. Is there even another way to prepare meat than the grill? I don't think so... Hot dogs tonight, yay! I don't think many people know except Deuter kin.. put celery salt on your hotdogs! Amazing!
Life is getting a little more organized! Made my 21,000 mile appointment for my car.. need to make a hair appointment (to blonde or to brunette?)..need to make both of us dentist appointments..need to make the cat her appointment.. need to close out with Norm.
Speaking of Norm. UGH. I really wish we knew why Lorrie recommended him so highly to us. HE IS AWFUL. He has a whole lot of our money in his hands and he is supposed to be fixing up our house. We haven't seen from him in weeks and he told Jason on Thursday that he would be here Monday. NOT. He was not here and nothing more is fixed. He didn't even call to let know us know he wouldn't be here. We are so done. Jason is more patient than me but this is ridiculous, we need that money. I'm going to go back over the estimate that is part of our closing , total up the little that he did do and call him tomorrow to close out. I wish he could have been dependable because we still need the office window replaced and the ceiling in the bathroom is falling apart. I think I'm going to call Lorrie too and express to her our dissatisfaction and maybe she won't recommend him anymore.
We took a walk last night before and I snapped a couple pictures of our neighborhood:
Our neighborhood has a big lake within walking distance and has a cute dock!




No comments:
Post a Comment