We're really hoping that the next two weeks go by fast so that Chicago comes up super fast! We're going to try to get everything done this week, as in haircuts, shopping, pet arrangements, ride to the airport, music on the ipod (our ipod has to be the only one with mudvayne AND rihanna on it)..so that next week all we have to do is clean the house and pack! Has anyone been to Chicago? What are some things we have to do??
Work has been going pretty well...Jason is feeling much more relaxed about the work he has to do and is liking his new boss more everyday. I've been getting more projects to oversee at work and am now on track to become a training coach or team lead in the future. It's nice because while I like helping medicare patients order their medicine, I also like to have something different to think about every week.
Like I said, this week is lots of prep.. Monsoon's first birthday is this Sunday! And, yes, if you could tell by how many pictues we have of our, we'll be celebrating her big day. We're also going to be hosting Easter brunch at our house -- How exciting! First official holiday in the house!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment