Arizona has had a LOT of rain this spring and that has definitely taken a toll on our backyard's weed situation. It looked like we had a small meadow in our backyard, and while Monsoon loved running through it... it was ugly. Jason did a little bit on Thursday and Friday, and then on Saturday, my dad and I joined him. We finished all but one corner and it looks great. We never really realized how large it was until we spent so long trying to fix it up.
Very scary before pictures:
Very scary before pictures:




After:
10 bags of weeds & dead bushes later..
We went out shopping today for some new jeans and found ourselves in the garden section and HAD to have this plant. It is SO pretty. It's foxglove, which I've never seen/noticed before. We also bought basil and cilantro and some tomato plants.
Wow! Great job...I should have you guys come help me with my yard... especially since we live so close... haha kidding!
ReplyDeletei am still sore! it felt like a workout at the gym!
ReplyDelete