Sunday, March 29, 2009

The madness begins

So sorry to be so delayed! We've had some crazy windy weather and everytime that happens our internet goes down! I have a little extra time this morning while Jason is helping with inventory at work. We signed papers on Wednesday and learned that the seller hadnt signed yet, and it was a waiting game again. We waited all day thursday and on friday at 3:00pm we still hadn't heard anything. So I am grumpy and I gave up at 3 and Jason kept telling me that he was going to be positive until 6:00 and then he'd give up. So I decide to resign myself to a night of grey's anatomy DVD's and being sick while Jason sleeps again all night. Well, while I'm in the bathroom for all of 30 seconds, I missed the call!! haha. They called 15 minutes after I started giving up and gave us the house! HOORAY!! Friday night was a bunch of boring stuff, changing the front door lock, putting in light bulbs, fixing toilets. But on Saturday, while I was working, Jason and my dad did some awesome work! they got our cieling painted and put our bedroom fan up!! Then later we had a massive painting party in the bedroom and got it almost done! Here's some pictures before I head back over for the day:



Thank you to my parents and my best friend Shanna for all the help yesterday!!















1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new house, Keri!! Gene and I bought a house also and are waiting for our closing date to be set, so we can sympathize with the whole waiting game! You guys are going to have so much fun with all the painting and decorating and what not. Keep us updated with pictures!!

    ReplyDelete