day 4
we did nothing house related today! magnificent!! It was my first st patty's day of legal drinking age and Jason made sure I put that to good use! As soon as I got home from work we got dressed up in our green and headed to the new Irish pub we've only been to once before to check it out. It was looking pretty rough at first, $20 for both of us to get in and once we got in it was already packed. Butttt we waited it out with a couple black and tan's and around 6 we scored two seats right at the bar, yeah! We had some awesome wings and fish/chips and lots of guinness! yum!! We're so silly though, by 8:00 we're both pretty toasty and head home hahah. Today at work we both felt a little rough so it's probably naptime for us, ha.
day 3
Jason finally called someone at the mortgage company and asked when we were going to close since it's getting close and we werent hearing anything and Jocelyn said the other bank is holding us up (super slow at responding) and that it was looking like the 27th. BOO! But then later in the day we find out we're just waiting on this one paper from them that should be here by 6pm today. To get the the other bank to accept our offer, we had to get approved through their bank even though we werent going to use them for our financing. Well that made a ding on J's credit score and now they need a paper trail to explain that he did NOT get denied (which he didn't). So who even knows what day we'll be closing! But I do know if it isn't friday, we have a lotttt of deliveries to reschedule. gross! I do want to say that I am really proud of us, all of the purchases we have had to make we have paid in full for, minus the appliances. Here's some pictures from lately since I have some extra time today:
No comments:
Post a Comment