Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wedding Fever

This weekend we started discussing what kind of wedding we would like to have. Jason and I talked more about what feelings we want to get from our wedding, rather than specific "things". On Saturday I got together with my mom and Shanna (maid of honor, moh). I told him what theme and colors I wanted to go with and we dug through magazines to find inspiration. We also jotted down a quick guestlist to get a headcount for our venue search. Overall, a really productive start! We have a venue possibility, the date, a headcount and a theme to follow. I told Jason all of our progress, and of course, after 10 hours of work he just kinda zoned out. He does love all of the ideas and he is excited to put his touch on things as well!

Look how excited these girls are for us:



No comments:

Post a Comment