Thursday, February 17, 2011

The one about the seahorse

This week, at work, we filled a prescription for a very sick seahorse.

But not just any seahorse.

A Caesar's Palace seahorse.


Now, I haven't been to Vegas since I was under the legal age limit to drive, let alone drink. Jason hasn't been to Vegas in quite some time either. But, my boss sure has.

Let me explain...

He is a super serious, work 12 hours every day kind of manager. So, when all of the pharmacists at work are discussing the seahorse and claiming that they 'saved a seahorse's life!', I'm wondering...why don't they just get a new seahorse? It's Vegas afterall.

So then he explains that seahorses can live a very long time and get to be a foot or more long. OK. So how does he know so much about seahorses?

He saw them last time he was at the bar in Caesar's Palace. Immediately after he said that, his face flushed bright red and he walked away.

So much for what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.



No comments:

Post a Comment