Pre-season baby! I know it's just preseason, and I know we lost (both of our teams), but I don't even care!! Football is back on TV and everything in the world is right. The video above makes us crack up so bad! Maybe I'll make something like that for the football party this year, hahah.
Nothing too exciting going on right now.. just getting ready for Michelle and Aki to come hang out for a week (yay vacation!!!) We went over to Irene's yesterday - BBQ'd and went swimming. Monsoon splashed around - so cute!! Today we're headed to my parent's for family dinner.
Jason is finishing up another beer to have ready for our little Labor Day party. Woohoo!
No news on the wedding front - we're together in that we want to focus on paying down previous debt before putting down deposits on wedding stuff. If we're going to honeymoon in the tropics, we want to do it with a clear mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment