Wednesday was another downtown day! This time we drove!
First, we headed to the Shedd!



There was a lot of neat stuff and exhibits, but this little Seahorse was my favorite! How camoflaughed is he!

THEN! We ate Chicago Dogs outside the Aquarium. oh wow! I don't think I can go back to plain ketchup an mustard. I was trying to just get a picture of the dog but now I see I also got the skyline...so it really IS a chicago dog!

Then.. we walked. and walked. and walked. And walked some more. From Shedd all the way to Navy Pier. HOLY MOLY! It was far. Jason's dad had the genius idea to take a river boat cruise so while we were killing time, we did a little of this:

Here we are on the cruise..see the family resemblance at all?! haha..

There was a lot of really cool buildings but I like this picture of the Sears Tower...

And this reallly pretty one!

See the boxes? That's where we stood out the other day!!

After the cruise we ate at Harry Caray's!

From Navy Pier after dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment