This last week and weekend, though hectic, finally provided some light at the end of the tunnel. What seemed to be 2000+ square feet of disaster is now resembling a home. There are only 2 unpainted rooms now (laundry room and guest bathroom). We did install 3 light fixtures (okay my dad did -- thanks!), finish the garage, paint the beer lab (thanks to mom/dad), paint 5 doors. We purchased under cabinet lighting for the kitchen, plan to rip out the carpet this next weekend and finally start the fun stuff -- decorating!
We're almost ready to join the real world again -- hanging out, keeping in touch and having FUN.
Notice I haven't been posting our food lately? I've been bombing left and right! To name a few: mexican rice dish (thanks to garbanzo beans - yuck), doritos casserole (it is what it sounds like), Boston Market Mac n Cheese (poisoned by too much blue cheese), Quick Tiramisu (angel food runneth over the pan). Try, try again.
I did get an A in psychology - hooray to having monday and wednesday nights back. I'm schedule (or trying to) tomorrow, it doesn't seem like there is much left of the classes I need since I need so few before I apply to the nursing program I don't have as many to pick from. Hopefully I can get on a wait list or my advisor will have an idea. I may have to spend the semsester getting my fingerprints done and studying for the CNET.
Jason's beer lab is almost ready for him to start, super excited! The puppy still drives us bananas and we're thinking its time to switch from a leash to a harness -- in one week she has torn her leash up because she HATES being on it 24/7. That's what you get my furry friend when you peep and poop wherever you feel like. Margarita spends most of her time staring at random things in our bathroom, today the tub fascinated her.
Other than that, same old for now, our minds are so focused on finishing the renovations before the party.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment