Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Dog Days of Summer

It's here.
The incredible heat.
Makes me so lazy.
114 today.


It's super hard to get motivated when moving is too hot. That aside, it's been a busy couple days.


Jason worked ALL weekend again and tomorrow is his last day before the 4 day weekend! He said he wants to finish the basic stuff in the garage and then start on inside things. I worked Saturday and then went over my parent's saturday night to start a new project. [Anyone noticing a trend here... have I ever mentioned finishing a project?] When Jason got off work he joined us and then it was Margaritaville until the next day!

Once the Garage is finished all of the extra doors and the spare refrigerator's shelves can go into the garage and I can begin my masterpeice that will be the guest bedroom [..another project]. Jason's only requirement is that he can pick out the light/fan. [And I bet my aunt and uncle require we do not repaint the green! haha! kidding, we love the green.] We've also "decided" to just finish painting all the doors and the trim in the house so we can be done with it. Also on the list for this weekend is ripping up carpet! So long semi-shag! Jason is getting really antsy to start beer making so we might go to the homebrew store as well.

My class is almost over, 1 week left basically! But 4 chapters to read/study, 8 journals to write and an 80 question final left to do first. My transcripts were finally evaluated as well so I need to go on Friday to see if there's any classes that still have decent hours/availability left for the fall. One day I will be a nurse...One day...

The babes are good! Margarita had some jealousy issues she tried resolving with pee but I think that's over now and we took her point to heart. Monsoon has some non-jealousy issues involving pee and it's driving us BANANAS. We're going to her 3rd class this week early in hopes of catching the trainer and talking about it.

Will update with photos later this week once my 8 page "paper"/journal is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment