Well, the offer on the first house didn't go through, it went to foreclosure. However, we viewed a property in Power Ranch last Sunday and were pretty impressed with it, so we hurried and placed an offer on it on Monday. All day Tuesday we didn't hear one thing! Ah! Today we learned there is another offer on the power ranch house so we had to increase offer to our (maybe) max of $160,000 with 6% in closing and renovations costs. UGH please let us get it! If we were to get it, we'd close on March 20th. If we lose it, we're back to hunting again.... We learned there may be a $15,000 incentive if Obama passes it, I don't know if that will help the nation but that sure would help us out as we won't have much left after we pay the down payment and set up the utilites. We hope we have enough for a bed and some appliances! Work has been good for both us. I've been learning a lot of new exceptions with our system and I got my desk phone the other day! and email this week! Once I'm finished with doctor appointments next week, It's off to CGCC to learn about the nursing program. ASU costs too much! We have some family coming in this weekend so it'll be nice for Jason to meet them and us all to hang out. We went to the zoo on Saturday and had a blast.. We hung out by the bighorn sheep for about half an hour since after our incident last year, they absolutely fascinate us. Wierd, right. It's a crazy story. But we also saw all these people with segways (spell?) like a huge family of them so I had to post the picture. Why not just WALK around the zoo?
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment