This week was a long one! Work was business as usual.. Jason's coworker is finally back from maternity leave so he is a lot less stressed out and less exhausted after work. I found out my
department is going down to 5 hours of overtime per week but I'm thinking that is going to jump back up to 8 or 13 because we didnt meet our goals on Thursday. Oh well! The money is really nice while we're saving for the house! Of which, we heard back from the bank. UGH. The realtor had it listed for 139K and after 3 months, it had zero offers. We offered 135K because of the lack of offers, but the bank countered with 174K!! I know it's worth that much, but that is just way too much for us. So, we countered with 140K (haha) and we'll see how that goes. We're going out tomorrow with Lorrie again, for maybe the 4th time? Maybe we'll see something even better. This extra time is allowing us to save up a bigger down payment. It's about silver linings you see! ha. So the good news right? All my tests and labs came back normal! I had amenorrhea for 4 months and we were getting pretty freaked out because 4 tests later I was very non-pregnant..scary! Well I had a lot of tests done and a lot of dr appointments but so far everything is okay. I go back again in a week and a half to see what more we can do to find out why. We're relieved for now but we just want to make sure that when we WANT to be pregnant, we can be. We went to the zoo today and actually ran into a co-worker from the awful 2nd shift team we were on, talk about awkward. We're hoping that doesn't make things messy, now is not the time.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment