Monday, April 11, 2011

Mildly Obsessed

I'm becoming mildly obsessed with our wedding! I wish I could say WE, but I'm pretty sure weddings are a girl thing! We've got 2 vendor meetings set up already and I'm hoping we can get 3 more set up by the time we leave! I can't stop looking at pictures of weddings or coming up with different ideas we could do!

Jason had an interview on Friday, that we're feeling hopeful about. But then again, we've felt hopeful about them all! We should know as early as tomorrow, no later than Friday (they said midweek). Ah! Keep praying! One of these is just going to stick!

We started doing interval training last week and it went pretty well. Running is a whole lot easier when you know you get to stop often! Interval training is just changing up your speed often, after "intervals". For instance, you walk 2 minutes and then you jog 30 seconds, walk 2 minutes, jog 30 seconds and so on. It's supposed to be better for you than just walking or just running.

No comments:

Post a Comment