It's that time again... how did we do?!
Jason's Goals
-Get in shape to hike Mt. Humphreys in 2012. We went hiking in March and had a blast! Last weekend we hiked to the top of a mountain and saw great views! We also walked 1.5 miles per day for a whole week... which led to the hiking, we need a new challenge!
-Pay off debt. We're getting closer month! We called in the expertise of my uncle and discussed options with J's 401K. Usually he would definitely advise against withdrawing from a 401K, however we're losing the same amount on each $$ with the high interest rates that we pay on credit cards. So sometime this month we are hoping to be debt free! (other than the car and the house.. ha!)
-Get a job. We need prayers here! Jason has a "test" with a company next week that is going to call upon the Gods of Typing. He isn't the quickest typer and this job requires it, so we're hoping with a lot of practice typing this week he may be able to get in. Otherwise, we'll know he tried his hardest :)
-Fix up the house. He has completely cleaned up the outside of our house - both front and back! He's also been an organizing fool, it's lookin good!
Keri's Goals
-Be ready for wedding dress shopping by June. Ah, June seems so close! But, I did lose 2 more lbs this month, for a total of 10. Not bad for 3 months! We've stepped it up from just walking around the neighborhood to hiking and this week...interval training! I've been having reoccuring nightmares about running where I just can't get my feet to move quick enough. I'm hoping the hiking and interval training helps me see a bigger loss...it's going to be hot outside soon and we'll have to find inside things to do.
-Learn to cook fish. Why did I make this goal?! Do I even want to eat fish? I probably should've gotten SOMETHING when all of the stores had their big lent sales...maybe they'll do it again this month.
-Get organized. I love when Jason helps me out with my goals! He organized the laundry room, under the kitchen sink and under the guest bathroom sink. I did dedicate a few hours in the office and it's a little better.
-Be more crafty. I wasn't crafty last month, I guess. Does organizing the office count? It was all of my scrapbooking stuff...
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment