The last few weeks we've been cleaning up our backyard - ladders, shovels, coolers - just random stuff that we didn't want hanging outside when the monsoons came (which we're hoping for this week). When it hardly ever rains - it is very exciting!!
While we were cleaning up and weeding, we discovered Jason's bike outside and he decided to fix it up. All it took was 2 new tires and soon a new seat and he's back in business! However, I have not been on a bike since um 11 years? 50% of my life ago?! So we headed over to Target today and now I'm an owner of a pretty purple schwinn like the one below! We took a half hour ride today through our neighborhood and had so much fun!
Tomorrow we're going to the driving range with my dad to get some skills. I'd say practice our skills, but we don't have any yet!

Tomorrow we're going to the driving range with my dad to get some skills. I'd say practice our skills, but we don't have any yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment