Our house was 57 when we woke up today--we're refusing to use our heater, ever. That's what clothes are for, right? right??Anyways...
Christmas was good! We're still getting the hang of this whole multiple Christmas thing. Both of our families traditionally celebrate on Christmas Eve so we did one thing last year and this year we did it the other way. We're not sure which way works better but we're still learning. Shanna and Hector told us last night that they've finally got it down after 6 years (6, right guys? 7??).
We were especially nervous for Christmas this year because it was our first Christmas in our first house. Funds have been super low all year and we just didn't have as much to give as we did last year. So we went in to Christmas feeling pretty insecure and came out feeling super blessed. Thank you so much to everyone for your generous gifts, but more importantly for thinking of us!
To spare you a giant rundown of what we got and gave to everyone I'll just share with you what we gave each other. I gave Jason the Kenneth Cole Reaction cologne he picked out and Tiger Woods for our Playstation 3. Jason suprised me BIG time and gave me a small digital camera to keep in my purse all the time (since I often choosen to leave the huge one at home), 2 cds and a sewing machine! Ah! I can't wait to learn to sew!
I got a sewing machine too! I am so excited to learn.
ReplyDelete