Saturday, September 12, 2009

The last official house post

Today the whole gang took off for Arizona! Hooray! Now to see if they make it here before we leave.. haha. I definitely missed posting these pictures before they left but I do remember that Wendy had a laptop, so I'm praying they can see these from the road! Once they get out here I won't be posting everyweek BUT I will show off the final result!

The outside of Jim and Melany's home!
[Wendy's home -- garage door!]
[The outside of Karen's home, You can't see it too well but she has her block fence up already! I couldn't post the one with the fence because it showed the street signs]
[This is J&M's master suite!Right door goes to living room and left door goes to the bathroom][Here are Jason and Irene demonstrating how well the sliding door works! This is the view of the living room from the kitchen!]
[Here is the inside of Wendy's from the kitchen, nice french doors!]
[Karen's door was actually locked! So I took this from the patio door, kitchen cabinets installed!]
We can't wait until you guys get here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment