Looking for something different and fun to do this Christmas Eve, we all decided on having an ugly Christmas sweater party.
We started out by making several trips to Goodwill on 50% off day looking for already-made ugly Christmas sweaters. We only found 1 premade sweater, so, we turned to just finding bulky/old sweaters in general that we could Christmas-ify, this is where we definitely scored!
Since we would be having a contest for the winner of the "best" (worst) sweater, all modifications had to be done in secret! We all waited until Christmas Eve to see what everyone had come up with!
Cherie & Pat
[Cherie designed both of their "hideous" sweaters!]
Jason & I
[mine was the premade sweater, I made Jason's "snowglobe" sweater]
Mom & Dad
[Mom's had ornament buttons and Dad's had a sewn on Charlie Brown Christmas Tie]
Carol - Cherie's mom
[The back of her sweater had a furry tree!]
Irene & Jason
I think he loved his...haha
Awesome!!
Of course Monsoon wore her sweater too!
I wish I had gotten pictures of Jerry & Michele (Cherie's dad & sister) because their sweaters were classic too!
What a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment