Sunday, September 11, 2011

School Daze

I figured things would get busy once class started, but I just didn't realize HOW busy! Maybe I ought to inform my professor that his class is getting in the way of my blogging!

Jason decided not to take classes this semester and he's pretty glad he didn't - his company has him working 7 days a week now even football Sundays :( Fortunately, he's been able to get all the days off he has asked for so far.

Yesterday he took the day off so he could be my date at a co-worker's wedding. The place was beautiful and it was nice to see some of the ladies out of the office!



We matched.. how cute are we..


It was a 9am wedding, so, after hitting the open bar around 10am we took big naps when we got home, ha!

Class is going good so far... LOTS of studying, about an hour or two every night. This week we have a quiz in lab, a quiz for lecture and a lab practical... all for the same class, kind of crazy!

Friday night was Cherie's bday party (Pat's girlfriend), so we went over to her parent's house to meet everyone. Her mom made homemade ravioli with meatballs, sausages and braciole, YUM! Jason was in pasta paradise!

We're working on our next Vegas trip and so far we've nailed down our engagement photo shoot at Fremont Street and getting our marriage license. How surreal! I still need to set up some cake appointments but we have figured out our cake design. I'd also like to do our food tasting at Maggiano's while we are there, but I'm not sure if they'll think it's too early to do it..but hello, free dinner while in Vegas! Since the last post we have officially booked the DJ, the double decker bus and the make up/hair artist. The cake is the last big one!

Jason is looking forward to this next weekend for sure - he will have 3 full days off (I can't remember the last time the poor guy even had 2 days off) and his sister is coming to visit! Once my quizzes/practical are over I can join the fun too!

Here's to hoping I'm able to keep this updated better!

No comments:

Post a Comment