Guess who turns 24 in 2 weeks?!? Well, it's not Jason! ha! It's me (Keri) and that means I am swiftly approaching quarter-life crisis time.
So what did I do? I signed back up for school! I'll be taking human anatomy (finally). Once that class is over, and I have passed the HESI entrance exam, I will get put on a waiting list for the maricopa community college RN program. The wait list is currently 2 - 4 semesters (all depends on the actions of those in front of you - they can choose to drop out or defer). So, in the meantime I have another 2 classes to take up a year of that waiting - the second part of human anatomy and microbiology. Thank the good Lord that physics and chemistry are OVER!! It feels good to be back on track towards a real career - but ask me how I'm feeling after the class actually starts, ha ha ha.
Jason has also started looking into programs - right now he's checking out the welding programs that could really help him move up at NPL or move elsewhere. If he does sign up, his class would run pretty much the same months as mine, just opposite days.
How inspired are we?! Ha!
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you! Good luck : )
ReplyDelete