I haven't done this in a while, how is that for accountability?
Jason's Goals
-Get in shape to hike Mt. Humphreys in 2012. Jason has lost 10lbs since he started his new job - working like a maniac!
-Pay off debt. Getting closer!
-Get a job. CHECK!!
-Fix up the house. There has been zero time for this!
Keri's Goals
-Be ready for wedding dress shopping by June. I have lost a total of 13 lbs since the beginning of the year - crazy! That has seemed to equate to 3 pants sizes for me. I would love to lose 7 more lbs but I think it may be time to start dress shopping, since I will have multiple fittings anyways. So, CHECK!!
-Learn to cook fish. I found a recipe for fish tacos.. maybe I ought to start there...
-Get organized. This is definitely not my strong suit, I'll keep trying.... I have kept the closet clean after J cleaned it!
-Be more crafty. I am about to work on the boutonnieres, that will be crafty!
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment