Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our Garden

We've been pretty busy this spring so far. We have been working on our backyard, cleaning some stuff up and walking a lot before it is ridiculous outside.

Basil:

More cilantro than I know what to do with! We're eating food w/ cilantro all week. Chicken tortilla soup, beef tacos and burrito bowls with the leftovers... yay salsa!

Seed packets were B1G1 free at Lowe's last weekend and target had containers for only $1 so I got four... Marigolds, Nastertiums, Sunflowers and Tomatillos. I don't remember which seeds I put in which pot so a few of them are starting to sprout, but I have no idea what it is! ha!

Snapdragon dwarfs!

Jason's Jasmine

Strawberries!


Tomatoes...lots of them!

We are loving the idea of fresh produce from our backyard! The cilantro and basil so far have been out of this world good!

No comments:

Post a Comment